Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Could The World Be Flat?

With summer upon us here in Arizona, like most outdoor enthusiasts, I turn indoors to reshift my priorities into an alternative source of aspiration. I have to admit, I love real estate! I was disappointed this past Sunday when I read the article in the Arizona Republic proclaiming that real estate is flat. I am here to emend that stale term and suggest that it is round! In fact it is so round, it has been known to bounce around all over, depending on the location, price and/or age of property. My experience with real estate in the state of Arizona is that the only constant flat characteristic is that it will change. There is plenty of activity out there. However, this round real estate market does present it's challenges. Please share your triumphs and difficulties to improve the image of our otherwise shapeless real estate market.

No comments: